Animal Tracks Puppy Preschool
Our puppy preschool aims to put you on the path to raising a healthy and well mannered dog.
Educating your puppy in their early in their puppyhood will help provide the building blocks to ensuring they become the best dog they can be.
Our puppy preschool course designed to guide you through the ‘how to’ in using positive and rewarding methods to train your puppy with basic obedience and maybe even a trick or two!
Over 4 weeks, we will cover sit, drop, stay, loose lead walking and other items that will get your puppy on the road to be a happy and well behaved member of your family.
This is also an excellent opportunity for your puppy to meet and play with other pups in the class as socialization is key to helping them group up to be well adjusted dogs.
- 4 x 1 hour lessons held at Animal Tracks Veterinary Clinic
- 7:30pm Thursday Evenings
- First class is puppy free (please do not bring your pup to this lesson
- Puppies should be 8-16 weeks old (we may consider puppies that are a couple of weeks older)
- Puppies must be up to date with their vaccinations.
- $150 for the full program (payment to be made in full by week 1)